Hello again! I hope you all are having a beautiful week.
Now that I’ve said hello and I’m getting this whole project on the move… I thought I’d tell you a little bit more about myself in depth.
Of course, the best way to do this is in the form of fun facts! So here we are – 10 fun facts about yours truly:
1. Theatre is my LIFE. I am so obsessed with Broadway and have a serious passion for acting, singing, and dancing on stage. All of this to say that I am also a huge Broadway nerd. I primarily listen to showtunes and spend my time making obscure references to my favorite shows. (Some of my all-time favs include Dear Evan Hansen, Wicked, The Lion King, Newsies, and many, MANY more.)
2. My personality type is an ENFP. This stands for extroversion, intuition, feeling, and perception. Basically, I love to have fun, am energized people, am very creative, and love life! Some famous ENFP’s include Robin Williams, Dr. Seuss, Walt Disney, and Ellen DeGeneres. (fun fact within a fun fact: I am the only extrovert in this household… I am often thought to be crazy by my beloved introverted family.)
3. I was born in the wrong era. I couldn’t be more in love with the 1920’s, 1940’s, and 1950’s! Audrey Hepburn is my personal favorite and I adore all of her movies(shoutout to everyone who’s seen Roman Holiday or How to Steal a Million!).
4. I believe you can learn a lot about someone based on the music they listen to… In addition to Broadway showtunes and 1940’s/50’s music, and I also love lots of alternative acoustic songs. Some of my consistent favorites include The Hunts, Josh Garrels, Us the Duo, Oh Wonder, Andrew Belle, and many more.
5. I have a slightly out of control, maybe crazy, complete and utter addiction… to donuts. Don’t laugh! It’s true! I was raised with a healthy appreciation for these heavenly(cause they’re “holy”, get it?) baked goods. Krispy Kreme was a huge part of my childhood and anyone who knows me, knows that I love donuts.
6. My favorite season is Autumn. I’m a pluviophile. I prefer rainy days to sunshine and the golden trees to green grass. It’s the best time of year and far, far too short.
7. My favorite movie of all time is La La Land. Can you get any more perfect than Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling singing and dancing across the screen? I adore the feel of the movie… As if someone mixed an old 50’s film with a Broadway production.
8. I love to draw. Most people actually don’t know this about me… it’s something they seem to learn later, after they’ve been around me long to finally get a peek at my doodles and sketches.
9. I love to swing dance! It’s one of my favorite things to do with my friends! Whether it’s downtown or in the driveway, I will swing dance the night away.
10. Last, but certainly not least, I am a joyful person. Always smiling and always laughing(typically at my own jokes). I am optimistic to the very end. I know this isn’t so much of a fun fact, but I think it heavily describes who I am as a person. Through every season of life, the trials and the hardships, God has given me this: His joy.
That’s all for today, lovelies! Leave a few fun facts about yourself in the comments! I’d love to get to know you all!
Thanks for reading! Much love, Vail }}